This Abraham quote puts a really interesting twist on how LOA works with Spiritual Horsemanship.
Every time you say, "I appreciate that. I really like that. I applaud that. I acknowledge the value in that." Every time you do that, you spend some of your Energy, and it is the spending of the Energy that creates a vacuum, so to speak, or an attraction, so to speak, that draws more and more and more and more.
Every time you say “I appreciate that” to your horse, you create little energy vacuum that the Universe – and your horse – fills in with more of what you appreciate.
Every time you say “I really like that” to your horse, your horse receives a message of your liking and is encouraged to give you more of it.
Every time you applaud your horse’s performance, you attract more of that performance.
It’s so easy to focus on the negative behavior your horse exhibits, but the result is that you draw more of that to you from the Universe via your horse. Then you look at the horse’s continued unwanted behavior and you blame the behavior on the horse when, ironically, the behavior is originating with you.
Horses, after all, obey the same laws of the Universe we do – the only difference between them and us is we have full choice and they have limited choice. So when you create a vacuum in yourself by what you focus on – good or bad – you invite more of that into your experience from your horse.
When you purposefully spend the preferred quality of energy to create a vacuum that attracts more of the same kind of energy back to you, you create a space in your experience for the exact kind of behavior you want from your horse. “Spend” more and more positive energy with your horse to give your horse the opportunity to give back to you the behavior you’re dreaming of. Not only does it work, but it’s a whole lot of fun.
Sunday, May 29, 2011
Creating a vacuum for the Universe to fill
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment