Quoted from Lif Strand's message at 05:48 PM 9/28/2006:
Quoted from cj's message at 03:53 PM 9/28/2006:
>Lif,I think it would be interesting to see your book published both
>as a hard copy, and as some form of an e-book. That way if, let us
>say, someone happens to leave their book at home when going on a
>trip. They can log on to either your web site or somewhere and
>continue to read the book until they get back home.cj
Great idea! Thanks!
------------------------
Lif Strand, Research Associate
Southwest Center for Resource Analysis
Western New Mexico University
(505) 773-4897
(505) 212-0108 FAX

Lif,
ReplyDeleteHere are a few questions for your book. I thought long and hard about this concept. I hope what I have come up with will hopefully be some what inspiring.
1. How is the subject of Horsemanship "spiritual"?
2. How does these two relate to each other?
3. How would you convey this aspect to someone who thinks a horse is just something that you force into whatever situation you want that horse to be in at the time?
4. a. How is this concept different than what is already taught from some of the most influential horseman and their material that is already out there on the market?
b. How is it the same?
5. What do you hope to "teach" those who read your book?
6. Is this a "how-to" book, or is this much deeper than that?
Hope that helps,
cj