I'm looking for more team members to help me with the development of
this project. If I've invited you directly to help and you like what
you see so far, I'd appreciate your referring other people who would
be seriously interested in the project to join us. Thanks!
------------------------
Lif Strand, Research Associate
Southwest Center for Resource Analysis
Western New Mexico University
(505) 773-4897
(505) 212-0108 FAX

Hello,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Suzann Malaspina and I found your website googling spiritual horsemanship. I am interested in your project. My two horses are an amazing peace in my life. The daily care and training of Piper & Brodie has provided me with so many moments of deep thought and clear thinking that it seems to be my religion. If you would be interested in allowing me to participate in your project through my horse experience or writing/editing please contact me. I'm located in east San Diego County, CA.
Best Regards,
Suzann Malaspina
kmibuilders@sbcglobal.net
619-579-7178
619-517-4558
Welcome, Suzann. This is a slow process, but have faith that it will develop in its own good time. Thanks for wanting to participate, and please feel free to do so.
ReplyDelete